“WOMEN OF NIMMO” (WON)
All women who attend Nimmo are invited to participate in the many activities we support.
We have three Fellowship Group. All women are invited to join.
– Ella B. Nimmo Fellowship meets the 2nd Monday of each month at 12:00 p.m. at the church. Contact Betty Chaplain
– Lucy W. Land Fellowship meets the 1st Monday of the month at 7:00 p.m. Contact Marie Grindle
– Susanna Wesley Fellowship meets the 2nd Thursday of each month at 7:30 p.m. Contact Deb Reinhart
– WON Luncheons are held on the second Friday of each month at 12 p.m. Look for details in the bulletin or on our Church Calendar for location and who to RSVP to.
– Weekly Women’s Bible Study. See bulletin for current information
– Prayer Shawl Ministry meets on first Sunday of the month from 5 – 7 p.m. at the home of Lou Reeves.
Throughout the year, the WON also:
• Feed the homeless at JCOC
• Sell Christmas wreath at the Christmas tree lot
• Bake cookies for the Christmas tree lot
• Decorating and un-decorating the church for Advent
• Host a Christmas party for all women
• Hold yard and bake sales
• Do yearly cleaning of the church
Check the bulletin throughout the year for details on when these specific events are held and who to contact for more information.